Our Most Popular Courses
These courses are designed to save you both time and money. Get professionally trained in the latest car control skills and techniques developing proper driving habits for a lifetime and the opportunity to receive substantial discou
nt on your insurance premiums, saving you hundreds of dollars. Now we offer this course in two forms, 103-A or 103-B where we've added an additional two hours of on-the-road driving for those students that need just a little extra time behind the wheel.
- NC103-A is 7 hours of behind the wheel driving split into three sessions (2hr. Roadway / 3hr. Car Control / 2hr. Roadway) including complimentary home pick-up for the road and highway segments. Students must have a valid AZ. Learners Permit and provide their own vehicle for the Car Control Course.
- NC103-B is 9 hours of behind the wheel driving split into four sessions (2hr. Roadway / 2hr. Roadway / 3hr. Car Control / 2hr. Roadway) including complimentary home pick-up for the road and highway segments. Students must have a valid AZ. Learners Permit and provide their own vehicle for the Car Control Course.
These courses are designed to teach our students the basics of car control, with a hands-on approach. That's the 3hr. session in both classes. We want the students to understand how their actions govern the cars responses through specific exercises that are performed. As a result, they become safer, more responsible drivers and have a better understanding of the car's ability along with the confidence to use it when needed.
The on-the-road sessions will vary depending on the phases the student is in with that particular course selected. All of the on-the-road sessions are taught on a one-on-one basis by Authorized Trainers. Our instructors will allow the student to experience some of the heavier volume conditions to challenge their knowledge / decisions in situations while the whole time being there to back them up with the dual controls.
What makes NControl
unique, is that we are the ONLY Authorized Providers to have our own SKID VEHICLE
. So when our students graduate from our course they know how to react and what to do when faced with an emergency. Having a better understanding of the vehicle's abilities and the chance to experience some real life situations in a safe and controlled environment, will enhance their enjoyment of driving and improve their competence overall as drivers.
Other important skills learned:
- Vision techniques, Throttle Control, Steering Maneuverability
- Vehicle Boundaries / Abilities, Weight Distribution
- Reaction Time, ABS Braking, Decision Making Skills
- Skid Recovery, Vehicle Dynamics
- Traffic Flow Management, Anticipation / Awareness
- Intersections and their "Hot Spots" (Hazard Recognition)
Beginning January 12, 2015, Authorized Driving Training Providers such as NControl Driving School, can begin training to issue a Training Completion Certificate (TCC) to Arizona residents who successfully complete 10 hours of behind the wheel training. These certificates may waive State exams at MVD offices. Approximately one-in-five certificate holders will be randomly selected (system generated) to take a State exam for quality control purposes.
Looking at our 103B Course? All you would have to do is add on an additional hour to earn the Training Completion Certificate.
Call us for more details!